Many people like to cook, with pleasure collecting various recipes from all over the world. And not without interest watching cooking shows or video blogs, highlighting useful information.
But there is something that always remains “behind the scenes”, namely, preliminary preparation of products and other culinary tricks, thanks to which the cooking process looks on the screen as if it is more aesthetically pleasing than in its own kitchen.
We have made for you a selection of healthy life hacking, applying that, it will turn out to be managed in the kitchen on a par with any chef.
1. The problem of sprinkling sunflower oil is solved with the help of salt. Just put a pinch on the bottom of the pan.
2. If you fry in vegetable oil - grease the pan with it before frying. Then the oil will not darken.
3. To deftly manage food film - keep it in the refrigerator. Cooled it will not stick to hands and tear.
4. To rice after cooking was crumbly - pre-hold it for 30 minutes in cold water.
5. Peel with a tomato easier and faster to remove, after making a cross-cut and pouring boiling water.
6. Citrus fruits can be made more juicy if you rinse them in hot water or hold them in the microwave.
7. To make it easier to grate the cheese, place it in a freezer for 20-30 minutes.
8. Before frying pancakes, strain the dough through a sieve. This will help get rid of lumps.
9. To prevent potatoes from boiling loose, add lemon when cooking.
10. If your receptors get irritated while cutting onions and you tend to shed a tear, put a bowl of water next to it. And look at the water.
11. The broth will become more transparent if you throw an ice cube at it, and after that bring to a boil.
12. Faded vegetables and greens will not become a problem even for vegetable slices, if you put them in ice water before cooking and add a little vinegar.
13. To make beautiful cheesecakes, put the prepared curd mass for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator. It will become more dense.
14. Raisins will be juicy, if you soak it in lemon juice.
15. If you accidentally oversold, it does not matter. Add the potato during the cooking process - it will absorb the excess salt.