Perhaps no one likes it when the house is not cleaned.
But most of us have such a busy schedule and an accelerated pace of life that after work you just want to curl up, leaving the cleaning for the weekend.
These 15 elemental means of cleaning household items from dirt, soot and other things will help not to turn the cleaning on Saturday into a weekly nightmare.
1. Washing dishes with hydrogen peroxide and soda
Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda - a great solution for cleaning dishes.
2. Soda can be used to polish the toaster.
A simple solution to help you polish your toaster.
3. Lemon to clean the drain
Using an ordinary lemon, you can easily clean the bathroom sink or sink.
4. Budget option for cleaning the surface of the iron
The method of cleaning the iron with salt is considered one of the most budget and effective.
5. Cleaning the sponge using a microwave
The melamine sponge can be easily cleaned by simply putting it in the microwave for a while.
6. Napkins for baseboards
For cleaning baseboards it is best to use special cloths that do not scratch the surface.
7. Waxed paper for metal surfaces.
Waxed paper can be used to wipe different metallic surfaces.
8. Hydrogen peroxide + detergent = clean carpet
There are many effective tools that will help clean the carpet at home.
9. Cleaning the ceiling and light bulbs using microfiber cloth
Microfiber cloth can be used to clean halogen and metal halide bulbs.
10. Vanilla will relieve the house of unpleasant smell.
To get rid of unpleasant odors, you can use vanilla extract.
11. Cleaning the blinds with a sock
Mixing in a bowl in equal proportions of vinegar and water can be dipped in her old sock in order to then wipe blinds with it.
12. Methods for cleaning vents with a brush and vacuum cleaner
A few tricks that will help prevent a possible fire.
13. Solution for cleaning stains on clothes
Stains on clothes can be removed with the help of such a solution: 1 teaspoon of detergent and 3-4 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide and two tablespoons of baking soda.
14. Toothbrush for cleaning precious items
It is best to use a toothbrush for cleaning gold and silver products.
15. Cleaning granite with dishwashing detergent and alcohol
To clean the granite you need to mix the dishwashing detergent with alcohol.